Friday, January 27, 2012

Production in Progress

I've realized that in order to get where I would love to be and to showcase my blog from what it is now because I'm certain no one's reading....yet (big smile filled with hope) to something amazing I need to plan and have discipline and upgrade something that's hindering me from uploading my adventures-----my laptop. For some reason wifi has gone and died on me and I don't like to sit in one place hooked up to a modem. I have plenty of material just too antsy to sit in one place. Sooooo that is why I'm upgrading to an iMac and finally setting up an actual office in my office. Wait til you see the before and after. Anywhoo within the end of February I hope to have a couple of full blown posts up.


Until then Luvs remember...think positive and live your dream!

No comments: