Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I Gotta a Chip on My Shoulder. So Im Skipping Town


photo credit:flickr
Away I will be in about a week to my birthplace New York City...just a lil surprise trip I decided to tag along on. Away I need to be right now to take a break from every nuance that has been pestering me for the last month. It'll be a roadtrip; roadtrips are my favorite thing to do in the world. It's just something about them that are just so peaceful to me especially the New York trips. I doubt the weather will be as pretty as it is in the picture when I ride through the George Washington Bridge. I checked the weather it's suppose to rain and be dreary my first couple of days there. I dont know how much shopping I will be doing when I get there for the simple fact that shopping is not really the purpose of the trip and Im gonna a broke ass because I'll be trying to pay every single bill there is before I go to catch up on everything. So family and relaxation it will be for about a week.

No comments: