Thursday, March 31, 2011

Strange Things=My Everyday Happenings


This morning's events that totally changed the direction of what I wanted to write today.

  • After realizing that my phone was not blowing up with emails, I checked my phone and due to a screw-up of mine or T-Mobile; my phone service got disconnected. I blame T-Mobile. So after I handled that quickly because I just had this feeling I needed to take care of that ASAP. I went my booty back to sleep.
  • While I'm sleeping/lucid dreaming. I realize that I having the same dream over and over in a matter of minutes. That dream involves the HR lady from my former job telling me that she just could not let me get away and that she found me an opportunity working for the sister company doing exactly what I wanted to do in the first place.
  • Meanwhile my disoriented self is still worried about my damn emails. So I wake up and start messing with my blackberry and somewhere in between there and going back to sleep I miss THE call!!!! 
  • I finally get my butt up and check my voice mail and just like that I have a job offer that I interviewed for sometime last October.
  • I call the lady back and just like that I have another job. No interview just come to go get the package so I can take my drug test on Monday.
 What's even crazier is that when I call my hubba to tell him the good news. He responds with an "I know" because he had a feeling yesterday that I would find something. I'm so elated right now. I'm going to leave you  with this quote:


"All that we are is the result of what we have thought."- Buddha

No comments: